- This event has passed.
Accessibility and Visual Design
May 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Many web and graphic designers want to include individuals with disabilities in the outcomes of their work, but find it challenging to grasp how to make that happen. Led by Lynn Wehrman, Founder and President of a mission based digital consulting company, staffed by digital technologists living with disabilities, WeCo Accessibility Services. Lynn will help attendees understand:
- How users with different disabilities interact with the visual aspects of your design.
- How non-visual access happens with visual design and why it is an important part of inclusion.
- The impacts of design inaccessibility on the user.
- Positive next steps you can take to ensure that your designs are accessible and inclusive.
- Resources for learning more.